- drive taxi full time, or part time, on a rotating schedule, while keeping customer focus top of mind
- deal with basic customer complaints
- ensure vehicle is always clean and maintained, and drivers are keeping up with basic maintenance such as regular oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- communicate regularly with management
- assist with making, and maintaining, driver weekly schedules
- use common sense and problem solving skills to make decisions when management is absent
- collect and submit driver weekly paperwork
- collect and count money, make weekly cash deposits
- assist with the interview process of new drivers
- handle driver training
- assist with marketing and promotions
– work as back-up/fill in when necessary, if someone becomes ill, etc.
- valid BC class 1,2, or 4 drivers license
- clean drivers abstract, recent copy. No license suspensions of any kind, ever.
- computer savvy with text and email capabilities
- great communication skills
- loyal, trustworthy, friendly, easy going, with great interpersonal skills
- lots of customer service experience
- a team player
- must live right in Castlegar
- must have a flexible schedule, and the ability to work days and nights
- must be proficient with MS Word. Excel, PowerPoint, and the use of PDFs also would be ideal.
- able to multi task, and have good attention to detail
- previous management experience an asset, but not required. But those that feel they have the necessary skills and personality that wish to apply, are encouraged to do so.
Before you apply, take the online ICBC knowledge test to include with your application:
Please apply, with confidence, by hitting “APPLY TO DRIVE” below: